Disney

Sunday, August 7, 2016

July Favorites Summer 2016


1) Wet ’N Wild brushes 

      I love these brushes so much! These are a cruelty free line and the eyeshadow brush is only $0.99 cents, and the powder brush is $2.99



2) Elf Mineral Face Primer $6 dollars


This face primer has been my favorite this month. And I just recently got it again, since I was looking for a great primer that wasn’t to expensive. This one by E.L.F is a silicone base and it comes with a nice pump to control how much your using too. 





3) Sun Ripened Raspberry Fragrance Mist (Semi Annual Sale) Bath & Body Works

   I love this fruity scent so much. It’s a great scent change if your used to coconut scents and want something different. So this will really do the job. And it’s been my go-to scent recently.





4) Neutregena Healthy Skin Liquid Foundation with SPF 20

This foundation is a great foundation for something a little lighter in the summer time but still gives great coverage as well.





You can watch the my favorites video here on my youtube channel linked at the end of this post. So you can hear more of my thoughts on each product! Hope you enjoyed this blog post. 
Don’t forget to subscribe to my youtube channel as well- 


July Favorites link-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsA02LBSRcE 

twitter.com/glittergirl19 

instagram@ staceykpix



No comments:

Post a Comment