Disney

Saturday, October 8, 2016

September Favorites of 2016 

twitter.com/glittergirl019 

youtube.com/glitterguitargirl19

Favorite 1) Clean & Clear Makeup Wipes  


I’ve always loved these makeup wipes for the longest time. They take off makeup so well, and they’re really moist too. So I love these a lot and just got a new package of them again. 


Favorite 2) Milani Eye Brow Tint Pen 

I have tried this once before, and I loved it a lot then. But I’ve tried eyebrow powders, and didn’t like them and I tried pencils and I didn’t like those either. I really love the look of this because it fills in your brows but still looks natural and not over done. 


Favorite 3)  E.L.F Face Primer

This is one of my favorite primers that I’ve ever tried, and It’s only $6.00 at the drugstore. It’s a silicone based primer also. I’ve noticed since I started to use it on school days it really does help my makeup last longer through out the day. 


Favorite 4) Pantene Detangler 

This product has really helped my curly hair not be so knotted when I try to brush it out. And it also makes it feel really soft too. 




                                                               Favorite 5) Loreal Paris Infallible Pro Matte Gloss
These have been my go to lip product this month. Because I know they will last through out the day, and the colors are really great too. I have 2 of them which are 

1) #300 Blushing Ambition

2) #304 Rebel Rose 


I also think these are great colors for the fall time as well. Hope you guys enjoyed my September favorites post! Have a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment